Elevate Technology Solutions is currently accepting applications for a Senior Quantitative Analyst, to support our operations in Manhattan, NY.
This excellent opportunity requires that the ideal candidate to be customer focused, and willing to join a winning team.
Senior Quantitative Analyst with highly innovative and strong programming skills, in-depth market understanding and broad financial products knowledge.
The Senior Quantitative Analyst will be responsible for the following:
The contractor shall provide financial engineering services to assist the with
• Analytical tools configuration
• Automated software development, testing, and verification
• Database management
• Development of System Development Life-Cycle artifacts as needed
• MOST CRITICAL for this position to have demonstrated experience with Bloomberg, their SEC quant tool
The Senior Quantitative Analyst must have the following skills:
• Must have 8+ years of Experience as a Quantitative Analyst
• MUST Have 3+ years of experience with Bloomberg, their SEC quant tool
• Reporting Development: The contractor shall have experience with Oracle and Business Objects XI.
• Financial Engineering: The contractor shall have experience with following computer languages, development tools and information services; VBA, C#, SQL, MATLAB and R packages and toolboxes, Bloomberg API, Java, Python,
- The new language that they plan to use will be Java OR Python.
- Bloomberg API: this is key
- SQL: They’re heavy on this, candidates should have solid experience
- VBA: Again, heavy on this, candidates should have solid experience
• Microsoft Office Professional 2010, Microsoft Project 2010, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010.
The Senior Quantitative Analyst must meet the following qualifications:
• Has a minimum of 8 years’ experience
• Master’s degree.
• Must be a US Citizen
If you are interested and believe your skills would be an excellent match for this Senior Quantitative Analyst opportunity, please apply to this job or submit your resume.
Elevate Technology Solutions is a staffing and consulting services company. Our mission is to deliver innovative consultants and solutions that help our customers achieve what they want most: high quality, cost-effective results. We are able to deliver highly skilled resources in many disciplines such as Cloud Computing, Virtualization, Mobility, Information Security and Business Intelligence. We concentrate in three practices that pose the greatest challenges for our clients today; Information Technology, Enterprise Applications, and Creative and Marketing.
“Exceeding Expectations—Raising the Bar”